Saturday, May 21

CiM - Creation Is Messy 2022 Color - Ocelot Ltd Run

In this fun new Creation Is Messy streamer glass for 2022, Ocelot Ltd Run is described as a clear base with orange, yellow, & black streamers.
Previously CiM had experimented with other streamer glass combinations. My favourite was in 2020 with Circus Tent Ltd Run, see my previous post about it here. 
 
I decided to pair Ocelot with a complimentary brown glass from my CiM stash - Brown Eyed Girl Ltd Run.
 


This set of tapered barrels used Ocelot as the focal centre stripe with ends of Brown Eyed Girl. I am please with how the streamers remained clear and visible with no smearing nor did they disappear or blend together. Both glasses melted smoothly and was a pleasure to work with.

 
The spacers are solid Brown Eyed Girl.

 
#creationismessy
#cimglass
#cimtesting
#cimocelot
#cimnewcolors
#cimglass2022
#nortel
#pendragonfyre
@creationismessy
@nortel_glassgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment