Thursday, March 9

CiM - Creation Is Messy 2023 New Color - Winter Mint Misty Ltd Run

In my first post of color testing of the new CiM - Creation Is Messy 2023 release I wanted to share with you another beautiful green color named Winter Mint Misty Ltd Run.

This glass melted so smoothly and evenly allowing me to create some great beads combining it with other COE 104 glasses.

First up, simple round beads sprinkled with my own Pendragonfyre frit blend. 
 
 
The combination gives a romantic spring feel. 
 
 
The spacers are plain Winter Mint Misty to show the natural hue.
 


As I always like to pair new colors with some of my favourite Double Helix glasses, I created the following beads to layer glasses over the base of Winter Mint Misty and test encasing with my favourite Double Helix Zephyr.
 

This cube bead layered the green base glass with DH Psyche dot bubbles captured under DH Zephyr.
 


This round barrel focal bead features twisted dots of DH Psyche in the centre round encased in Zephyr with shoulders of Winter Mint Misty at each end.  
 
 
 There is a plain spacer at each end of the focal bead for color comparison.
 The silver glass did not fume the green glass and kept the green clean and fresh as spring.

All the new CiM colors for 2023 are available through Nortel in Toronto through their online shopping cart including Winter Mint Misty
 
I suggest ordering some very soon before it is gone.

#creationismessy
#cimglass
#cimnewcolors
#cim2023
#cimwintermintmisty
#doublehelixglass
#nortel
#pendragonfyre
@creationismessy
@nortel_glassgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment