Thursday, April 6

Just a quick post for today - Pendragonfyre Love Sonnet Beads!

Just a quick post for today! I spent last weekend making some of my favorite sets of beads allowing my color choices to seem random from my "treasure chest" of older CiM glasses.

CiM Blush was one of the first colors of glass that I tried from Creation Is Messy and the love affair with the palette began. 
Here is a photo of the first bead set that I created with CiM Blush and Double Helix Aurae from way back in July of 2009.
 

Now for today's beads!
 
 
Starting on a base of Effetre white encased in CiM - Creation Is Messy Blush, my own hand mixed Pendragonfyre Love Sonnet frit with a sprinkle of raspberry was sprinkled to create these romantic beads. 
 


The spacer beads are included in this set are made with pure CiM Blush.
 
 
Perfect for the spring and summer season! 
 
 
I primarily purchase my CiM glass from Jennifer and Jean at Nortel in Toronto. 
Reach out to them for your glassy needs.
 
CiM Blush being an original glass...it unfortunately, it appears that this glass is Sold Out on the CiM Website, but a quick search does show Paula at Flamedame.com may have a bit in stock for those of you in the United States.

#creationismessy
#cimglass
#cimblush
#nortel
#pendragonfyre
#handmade
#handmadeincanada
@creationismessy
@nortel_glassgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment