Sunday, February 4

Just Another Spacer Sunday (To the tune of Manic Monday)

I love going to the glass studio on Sunday to create some new spacer sets. 
It's like a ritual for me, and I always have this song in my mind...

"It's just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)
I wish it was Sunday (Woah, woah)
'Cause that's my fun day (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
My I don't have to run day (Woah, woah)
It's just another manic Monday"
Credit: Manic Monday by the Bangles.

That's why I'm showing you these Sunday spacers today. 
I never plan ahead what colors I'll use, I just pick them randomly from my glass shelves and enjoy the peaceful and relaxing process of making spacers.

A lovely peachy pink that I received in a order from Nortel. An older Vetrofond pink #068 that I would describe as yellow pink that transmits a peachy hue.


A lovely Effetre Light Teal transparent #026.


Effetre Light Yellow Emerald transparent # 071. This glass is lovely in both it's natural state as well as etched to a sea glass feel.

Next up, a few new Bullseye color spacers. It has been a while since I played with rod in my collection, so these are the first few colors that drew my eye.

Bullseye Raspberry Cream # 4002. This was a special offering of glass that seems to now be out of production, but it is lovely for Etsy 2024 Year of Berry.


Bullseye Pale Steel Blue #1506 is a lovely blue, much different that what is offered in other glass palettes. It reminds me of denim blue.


Bullseye Aquamarine Blue Tint # 1803 is one of their pale tint glasses that seem to glow from inside. These glasses are lovely also as etched faux sea beads.



Last but certainly not to be missed, CiM - Creation Is Messy's two spacer sets from this Sunday session

CiM's Burnt Sugar which is a rich amber hue that looks like maple syrup. Yummy!


CiM's Midnight, a dense transparent that color shifts between purple in daylight and navy blue in fluorescent light.



#pendragonfyre 
#handmade
#handmadeincanada 
#lampworkglass 
#maker 
#lampworkbeads 
#glassbeads 
#lampwork 
#lampworker 
#beadmaker 
#softglass 
#handmadebeads 
#sodalime 
#craftsperson 
#nortelglass
#creationismessy
#vetrofondglass
#effetreglass
#bullseyeglass
#madewitheffetremurano

No comments:

Post a Comment