Saturday, March 26

The Excitement Has Begun - 2022 CiM - Creation Is Messy Color Testing!

For many years I have been fortunate to the among a special circle of testers for CiM - Creation Is Messy.

From the moment of anticipation of the new color previews are posted on their website, each glass tester patiently waits on the arrival of their testing package.

Kathy at CiM personalizes each package with a ribbon and tag along with a surprise or two to make the package even more special.  

Each tester is so willing to share their tests and results via social media through Facebook, Instagram and blogging.

Over the past 2 years, lots of change has occurred in my life with the loss of my father, health changes including a knee replacement and the world wide covid pandemic. As a result, my blogging slowed to almost non existent.

My hope for 2022 is to refresh and restart my journey, as this blog is my journal of testing that catalogues each of the bead sets that I create. 

I hope you join me in this new chapter as we learn and grow in Pendragonfyre Designs.🐉🔥

Isn't this package adorable? 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment