Sunday, September 23

I am now a Certified Consulting Hypnotist

Hello again!

Over the 3 weekends that I was in Toronto, I completed my certification for Hypnotherapy through the Ontario School of Hypnosis.
I successfully completed the program and now practice as a Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist.

As a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, I can assist clients with smoking cessation, healthy weight loss, fears and phobias, and positive change in their lives.
Here is the photo from our graduation of myself, Georgina Cannon (director and trainer extraordinaire!!) and fellow student Svetlana.


I was amazed just how powerful that the training workshop was and the satisfaction that I feel when I assist clients in making those positive changes in their life. If you are interested in having a consultation and getting more information on how hypnosis can make positive change your life, email me at info@pendragonfyre.com.

Namaste,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment