Tuesday, August 13

Testing A New Glass Frit - Glass Diversions Praline

I am working through all the new glass frits as part of my restock for 2024. 
A new frit to me is Glass Diversions Praline. It is described as an earthy blend has wonderful browns, tan, rust, copper & gold tones.  

I used a neutral CiM - Creation Is Messy's glass named Buttermilk as a base for this set of tile beads. This glass was a creamy opaque ivory with silver content. This glass is showing as SOLD OUT, but CiM's neutral palette has some other options.


I love the color patterns the glass frit created when I twisted each bead surface. 


This is a lovely blend that I am looking forward to trying on other pastel glass bases in future!


Please check out Julie Miller's Glass Diversions website or her Etsy shop to try out her blends as they are truly lovely!

#etsylove 
#etsyshop 
#madeinCanada 
#handmadejewelrydesigns 
#2024 
#pendragonfyre 
#handmade 
#handmadeincanada 
#lampworkglass 
#maker  
#lampworkbeads 
#glassbeads 
#lampwork 
#lampworker 
#beadmaker 
#softglass 
#handmadebeads 
#sodalime 
#craftsperson 
#creationismessy
#glassdiversionsfrit
@nortelglassgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment