Sunday, October 6

Playing the CiM Glass Comparison Game!


I just received the latest newsletter from CiM - Creation Is Messy. 
Lots of information about what Kathy has planned over the next few months.
CiM's extensive list of colors to a new beadmaker may seem overwhelming. 
Beautiful colors with amazingly creative names.
Kathy’s organization by hue palette has allowed me to mix and match color families easily.

Within the newsletter, a list was provided with options for color substitutions within the CiM color palette. I hope this list can be added to the CiM Website as an easy access reference guide for artists that have not yet signed up for the email newsletter.

In this post, I am sharing a couple of comparisons that I completed in the summer and forgot to post in my blog.

I used a selection of CiM glasses and tested with various treatments.
Hopefully each graphic is self explanatory.

Many CiM colors are available through the new online order site at www.nortelglass.com.
Check out the new site today!

Smiles,
D.







No comments:

Post a Comment