Saturday, October 22

Marine tints and Turquoise - Sea Themed Beads


CiM - Creation is Messy is introducing lots of Limited Run glass shades over the past year.
The latest release of new colors include some turquoise and sea colored shades.

Let's take a look.

The set below combines two new glasses with the sea-wave twist of silvered ivory stringer.
The translucent glass named Spearmint Ltd Run is coded as a green that reminds me of another past CiM Ltd Run named Seafoam. 

When I received it and held it against the new turquoise glass named Quetzal Ltd Run, I knew I needed to try them together. I like the result and these would be great paired with silver beads in any jewelry design. Each flat tab bead is hand-formed as I don't use bead presses for this style of bead.





CiM - Creation is Messy's Celeste Ltd Run is a pale blue with a tint of green. Other's have compared it to Pale Aquamarine. In the set below it was used as an encasement over a white core. 
Sprinkled on the surface is Val Cox's Starry Night frit that contains dark navy blue and blue aventurine sparkles.



No comments:

Post a Comment