Monday, June 8

Nice Weekend at the Torch

I love 4 day weekends!.... Occasionally, my day job gets crazy and as a result, we have overtime hours that we save and take later in the year when things are a little slower. This past weekend was one of those times.
I was able to spend some time at the torch as well as enjoy some down time to relax. Below are a few new sets that were finished by Sunday. Today, we are installing new counters and cupboards along 2 walls of my studio. Yeah!... as I desperately need storage space. As I not only create lampwork beads, I also create signature jewelry from wire wrapping and chainmaille.
I am excited to get everything organized and set up my workstations so that I am not constantly packing up one box in order to open another one.

Fingers crossed all will be done for phase 1, by next weekend. From there, we will look at where else we can add storage space on the other 2 walls.

Here are the newest beads!

Set Below is Now Sold

First the set as a whole: Set Below is Now Sold
Now close-ups of each bead!
These are silver infused glass, Double Helix' Aion swirled over Medium Purple transparent Base.The popular Lt Turquoise, Lt Ivory and Coral - The set below is now SOLD
Nyx silver glass over Kryptonite with a sprinkle of frit.
Set Below is Now Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment