Monday, July 29

Parisian French Tarragon Glass Frit Cubes

With the current Olympics in Paris, I spent some time at my torch trying out some new glass frit and creating some hand shaped beads. 


I think this set turned out very Parisian with an earthy fresh feel.


CiM - Creation Is Messy's Limelight is a light fresh green transparent glass on which I sprinkled Glass Diversions French Tarragon glass frit. 


This blend is a smaller frit grind consisting of olive green, light blue and lime green glasses.


I hand-shaped each bead into a cube shape and I was so happy when these emerged from the kiln the following morning. 
These would be lovely in a bracelet design. 


The pale green crystals complete the set for a stunning finish.



Nortel Glass in Toronto is my glass supplier in Canada with quick shipping and many colors in stock and ready to ship to you.

#pendragonfyre 
#handmade
#handmadeincanada 
#lampworkglass 
#maker 
#lampworkbeads 
#glassbeads 
#lampwork 
#lampworker 
#beadmaker 
#softglass 
#handmadebeads 
#sodalime 
#craftsperson 
#creationismessyglass
@glassdiversionsfrit
@nortelglassgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment