Friday, December 29

A few more sets to end 2023!

Hey, I want to show you some beads I made with a CiM - Creation Is Messy neutral opaque glass that came in the 2023 CiM Seconds bundle. I added some Glass Diversion frits to spice them up.

The first one, with Glass Diversions Sunglow frit.



The set below is the same base glass with Glass Diversions Orange Blossom frit. I don't see this frit on the website anymore, so it may no longer be available.




I find that the reaction of each of the frit is similar and I will have to test them again with another base glass to see if they create the same "autumn" hues.

I do like that these beads are bright and colorful in the midst of a gloomy winter day! 

#creationismessy 
#cimglass 
#glassdiversionfrit 
#pendragonfyre  
#handmade 
#handmadeincanada 
@creationismessy 
@nortel_glassgirl
@glassdiversionsfrit





No comments:

Post a Comment