Tuesday, April 14

46 and Counting!

Yes, 46 years and counting! I have survived another birthday and enjoyed the combination of the long weekend and birthday celebrations! Could have done without the 35cm of snow that fell, but it will melt soon... I hope!

This photo is a real sign of spring!


Although it may look like the Momma Robin has been busy.... these are actual beads that I completed over the last weekend of March. (If you still don't believe me... check out the top bead... you can just see the hole slightly on the side..smiles)
Roba Koza has a beautiful frit, Robin's Egg, and well it is pretty accurate in its coloring.



I apologize for my lack of postings over the last week or so, but I have a few new bead set photos to share with you, along with an announcement!
I am trying out Artfire for posting a few sets of beads... some of my smaller sets and experiments that I didn't bother posting on e-bay. Artfire is a new site for artisans to post handmade goods, without the cost of e-bay and etsy posting fees. The community is also really neat as it has a variety of different themes and lots of information sharing. Check out my Artfire shop, by clicking on the ad on the right side of my blog. I need to make more beads, so that I can supply both sites now... Need more hours at the torch! Over the next while, I will also be posting some chainmaille jewelry and semi-precious stones as I have a few things in stock that I would like to offer to the Artfire customer! Now to the beads!


Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is Now SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

Set Below is SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment