Friday, March 13

Friday the 13th... Are you having a good day?

Hello!
I hope that this post finds you well despite today being the 13th!
Today was a nice change for me from the daily grind of working in my day career. I spent much of it reading up on glass techniques for some of the newest glass rods that arrived yesterday. I received some of my regular restocking rods from the Moretti line... my customers sure enjoy beads of Moretti Ivory! I decided that I would take the plunge and experiment with two new lines of glass that have been tempting me... so bright and early tomorrow I am off to the torch to try them out. I ordered a sample pack of Double Helix striking and reduction rods as well as a sample pack of Precision's 104 line. Both these glasses have high potential for gorgeous results, so stay tuned on how my Saturday session goes! To provide an update to the recent beads offerings for early March, here they are: (By the way, check out a new feature at my homesite... My flicker slide shows for 2008 collection as well as the growing 2009 collection are available now).
Enjoy! Til Next time,
Darlene

This set is SOLD

This set is SOLD
This set is SOLD

This set is SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment