- Too much mind numbing daytime television! It got so bad I was watching live court feeds on Court TV.
- 3 books of Sudoku completed.
- It is said that you can't have too many relaxing bubble baths.... I may have to disagree.... it gets very boring after while!
I had luckily had a few sets in reserve from December to keep my e-bay clients bidding.... but I really need to get back at it. I don't consider it to be "work"... it is my stress relief.... my creative outlet. I have really missed it.
GREAT NEWS! --- 3 Things!
1. My beads are posted in a beautiful jewelry design by Holly Cottage Designs. Designer Judith Rudolph has created a necklace and earring set from my "jewels of winter" bead set. Click here to see the necklace and here to see the earrings.
2. Artistry in Glass, a glass supplier in London, Ontario has now added me to their list of lampwork artists. Thank you Carri for considering me! Click Here to see the list, scroll down to the bottom.
3. This week I am #15 on the list of Top 100 Wall of Flame for Lampwork Artists on the web. This site is based on the number of unique hits to and from my website to this the wall of flame. Thank you to everyone that visits this site. If you want to check it it, the link is on the right of the main page of the blog.
Now that everyone is up to date with my news, I thought I would post the beads that were created in December to update the library of blog photos. Check out the post just below this one!