Tuesday, December 23

New sets for this week!

I have been enjoying some much needed time off, my IT work project was finally deployed in early December, so we are now working through the post implementation kinks.

I am e
njoying this week off, preparing for holiday family get-togethers and stealing away some time at the torch.

My wonderful Dad installed a wood stove, so it is nice and toasty warm, and saves on electricity cost. A Christmas present to myself and I am enjoying every moment! I even pulled out my manual Italian expresso perk. Simply from the heat from the stove and 15 minutes, a wonderful coffee is ready. I add gingerbread syrup from Starbucks and some milk and TADA..., my favorite latte! YUM.

Here are a couple of new sets. I have begun a couple of series in my bead sets:

  • 1. My 2009 Wedding series, this issue showing set#2 (set #1 is showing in my previous blog post)
  • 2. My English Royalty series, the first set shown on this posting, "Jewels of Winter".

Enjoy and happy holidays wishes to you and your family!,


D.


2009 Wedding Series - Set #2 - English Garden Party

This set is SOLD
English Royalty series - Set #1 - Jewels of Winter

The pomegranate is fondly known as the 'Jewel of Winter' and is one of the colours that inspired this new group of beads. The pomegranate fruit was an emblem in the coat of arms of Catherine of Aragon (1485 - 1536). She was the widow of Arthur, Prince of Wales but, more memorably, was King Henry VIII's first wife.


This set is SOLDCinnamon Dolce
Another of the popular Ivory and Silver Cinnamon glasses

This set is SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment